The disease of greed in healthcare - a vent out loud.


 


Journal Vent Out Loud! 

Former New Lisbon HS student - Mark Andreessen 

The very same one who issued a reward in the unsolved 1987 murder of NLHS teacher, Barbara Blackstone. If you know me you know how much I've dug into her case and how it has haunted me since I first learned of it reporting in Juneau County.....

Now hold on......

Fast forward to my health forced retirement and the ups and mostly downs of being on SSDI ....needing Medicaid to get there and will be on the Medicaid/Medicare combo...

ALL those denials and HELL Meridian ...aka #Centene has put me through. 

Obviously, I was going to dig into them, Centene, once I realized the depth and negative impact they have on lives like mine just trying to live with quality of life,  not DENIALS and APPEALS for simple healthcare tests and treatments...yes, obviously I would...I'm nosy like that when I think there's been an injustice, especially one that targets the most vulnerable of our society; the elderly, the disabled, those in dire poverty and CHILDREN!~

I wont rehash all that I've found on Centene and our state and federal governments' lack of quality oversight on a subsidized #wallstreet corporation making PROFITS off of us, ya know, the little people needing healthcare...

But I did find that Mark Andreessen through his venture capital firm with Horowitz,  they have partnered up here and there.... 

UGH 

And then this...

As I am begging politicians (GOP Democratic Party )to urge their membership in returning and refusing 4 profit health insurance pac funds, and stand with people over profits... ya know, screw #greed and get back to the business of the people. They are not at the tracks betting on race horses laced up diuretics , for #@%!#%#% !

Yes, as I hold my little protest while trying to heal from major surgery where Centene effed up there too.... I read this article, about Andreessen announcing throwing more money at politicians to do his bidding... Dec 2023. That was around the time when I was supposed to be having in home healthcare after surgery but Centene's baby company took 3 months to make that call....and after I no longer required it so they then just nixed my Aqua PT while I was going through it, stating I could do it at home. I Don't have a POOL nor a PT therapist in the house!

I guess the pebbles I throw also compete with this former NEW LISBON HS student's billions. 

#markandreessen would you consider donating to my Healing Hearts efforts and help me get some resources to the county where you lived and went to school. I know Blackstone was a special teacher for you during those trying HS yrs. Let's do some good! Neither of us live there anymore but we know that county can use some help and healing. 

Is there anybody out there...???? Can u hear me? LOL! 




Comments

Popular Posts