Where Do WE Go From Here - Healing Hearts



This is the road I am heading on....

I will no longer feel shame for the things and trauma I experienced as a child..

I will no longer defend why I share my story, the story of others, nor anything I feel compelled to do with my life...

I will no longer be made to carry your fears and shames hurled my way through judgments...

I will no longer hide the parts of me that have only seen glimmers of light since I was a child...my spiritual side...

This is my journey, one in which I share so others do not feel alone, and in return I do not feel alone...

If you want to support me, I truly appreciate it...

IF you don't, that's fine too because it will not change who I am and who I was meant to be, so.....

This is where I am going....my way of Healing Hearts...including my own. 

Be Well. 💜💜💜



Comments

Popular Posts