Skip to main content

Search is on for Bret Lee Luckett Thompson in kidnapping and child sexual assault case

Warrant issued last night - Pay attention to this picture, and license plate info - the FBI and Denver Police want this man as he is a suspect in a child abduction and sexual assault of an 8 year old Colorado girl.  Authorities said he was last seen driving a 1999 white Pontiac Montana minivan. That minivan may have Colorado license plate 697WJA or Louisiana license late STV813.

He 27 years old...and around 6 feet tall, weighing 190 pounds, with short, brown hair and green or hazel eyes -He is also known to go by the name of Wyatt Thompson - Bret Luckett or any combination of the names stated.

Police are not releasing details other than saying that he is known to have an arrest record in other states and that he prefers rural areas as he has had employment working with horses.

A Denver rescue mission volunteer stated he believed he saw the suspect Thursday evening at a homeless shelter.

Anyone with information on Thompson's whereabouts is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 720-913-STOP (7867).

ENOUGH TIME HAS PASSED HE COULD BE ANYWHERE!

Background


This man is a suspect in a crime that happened just this past Thursday where a little girl at the tender age of 8 was GRABBED and PULLED into a van - 90 minutes later...think about that ...one and a half hours later - she was dumped off...deposited... at another location and after she had been sexually assaulted.

Most child sexual assaults occur by predators known to the victim - the same is true for sexual assaults in general - what this child, innocent little girl, went through - WAS A LIVING NIGHTMARE!

We also know that profiles of suspects who abduct and rape, well they don't just stop and they more often than not ESCALATE the violence in their crimes -

Keep all of this in mind - he should be viewed as DANGEROUS - if you see him CALL 911 - don't take matters into your own hands!!!!!!!!! CALL 911


Link to news clip






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Shrouded in Mold - Part 1

  Sipping my morning coffee I sit on my bed looking out almost century old windows and into the backyards of my neighbors. This morning was no different. The sky is grey and there is a slight chill in the air, reminding me that outside that glass is another world filled with life and adventure, stories to tell and lessons to be learned...knowledge to be gained. In other words, hope.  That sentiment brings back the emotions I felt as a little girl. Then, I sat on my bed looking out the massive Victorian era windows of the 3rd floor apartment we called home. It was in the mid 70s -Evanston, Illinois. I loved being able to see into the green of the trees that lined our street. Between the leaves and branches was another world playing out before my eyes. The birds, the squirrels and sometimes even a stray cat - they lived out a day in their life without ever knowing they had an audience taking in their story.  I would spend a lot of time watching them and getting to know their personalit

A Pay it Forward Christmas...

The Christmas Clues came all month long.....a month filled with constant motion ..chaos...stress...and deep inside me the usual holiday dread. Those clues helped to divert my attention away from the emptiness that has been in me for the last few years.... Those memories of a large family coming together where I was the hostess for all the holiday feasts....the memories that usually remind me of the last few years and how much the boys and I have lost when domestic violence entered our home...and what destruction it left in it's wake. Yes, the clues had me looking forward to time that in the last three years or so I would wish I could close my eyes around mid-November and wake up on Jan 1st - yes, me...the one time overly merry hostess had turned bitter towards the holidays. This is the first year in a very long time that I have actually looked forward to Christmas.... That Secret Santa...and those elves....must have known that I was dreading another Christmas...another holiday in

Propane - Shame on you Inergy!

I know this isn't a typical post for me, but I guess with me not much is typical. The last couple of weeks I've been spending a lot of time researching and learning about propane. Propane is something I never really thought about before because I never really used it - except, maybe, once in a great while for the gas grill rusting in my backyard. However, as I said, it's now a topic I have been spending my nights researching on the Net. The reason for this is because of a phone call I received a couple of weeks ago - the person on the other end of the phone told me that a company here in my area was about to charge $3.14 a gallon for propane, while all the others were running around $1.80 for a gallon. They explained that many people don't realize what was happening, and just how wrong they thought it all was. That call came in on a Tuesday morning, the week between Christmas and New Year's....a typically very slow news week, and one where at the paper (The Mes