Some poetry - Dreams



                              Dreams                           


Image by Josephine Wall

The dreams they have come, and a few.. they have gone
Some were fleeting, and then some played a long song
They have held the aspirations of a little girl's mind
And they have held the emotions a woman hoped to find

They were the best friend when time was painfully slow
They were the foe when life held one too many drastic blows
Some have been shattered beyond recognition..hope's repair
And others refuse to leave, keeping me reaching towards the air

There are the ones that have caused me to cry a lake of tears
and then there are ones that kept me facing all my deepest fears
They are like the words to this poets most heartfelt lived poems
My dreams, my hopes provide the comfort - they are my mind's home.

Eva Marie - June 16, 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Shrouded in Mold - Part 1

A Pay it Forward Christmas...

Daniel A. Woolverton - A Rapist you will and SHOULD not forget