I'm Not Burning My Bra!!!!


Yes, my bra has set off airport metal detectors. And, yes, it's embarrassing when the "found the treasure" of beeps go off when the attendant's handheld detector sweeps in front of my chest but considering recent news, that "poke your arm pit" metal contraption known as an underwire bra...can save a life.

Wonder bra...miracle bra....call it what you will...in a time when you need to pop a Xanax to stomach lead stories and headlines.... I say it's a bit of uplifting news!

Take a look and then save a life and buy a bra!

Comments

Just Be Real said…
Oh that is too good Eva! Who would of thought. Thanks for sharing dear!

Popular posts from this blog

History Shrouded in Mold - Part 1

A Pay it Forward Christmas...

Daniel A. Woolverton - A Rapist you will and SHOULD not forget