Mow the Lawn: Viral Advertising

Ok, another night where I was at a meeting and drank wayyyyyy too much coffee. So here I am wide awake at 2 a.m. I had a long conversation with my friend in Oregon...then ended up reading various news clips on the net. Viral advertising seems to be the latest buzz on the internet. I have to give it to those advertising executives, they've found a way for all of us to do their dirty work......

That being said, I ran across this video which is still cracking me up when I think about it. Automatically I thought about that friend of mine in Oregon...he has a thing for lawn mowers, LOL!!!

Anyway...funny or offensive...you decide...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Shrouded in Mold - Part 1

A Pay it Forward Christmas...

Daniel A. Woolverton - A Rapist you will and SHOULD not forget